Clement Rye is a multidisciplinary artist originally from Powys, Wales, currently based in London. With a background in fashion design, event direction and management, his work explores the intersection of textiles, sculpture, and digital storytelling. Themes of identity and space are prevalent throughout his practice.
- The UK Festival Awards, Troxy, London. 2019.
- Graduate Fashion Week, The Truman Brewery, London. 2020.
- 'Entrée: WIP 2023', The Royal College of Art, London. 2023.
- The Coronation Concert, Windsor Castle, Windsor. 2023.
- 'RCA2023' Graduate Show, The Truman Brewery, London. 13 - 16 July 2023.
- Arts Weekend, Grywch Castle, North Wales. 2 - 3 September 2023.