Xue Hou is a service designer with a unique perspective on the field. Her background in industrial design and medical product design gives her a deep understanding of user needs and experiences. She is also an expert in design thinking, which allows her to create innovative solutions that meet the needs of both users and businesses.
Xue is passionate about designing services that enhance the customer experience and achieve business goals. She is particularly interested in sustainable lifestyles, financial services, and the healthcare industry. She is a valuable asset to any team that is looking to create innovative services.
• Finalist Award in International Design Excellence Awards (Nov 2020)
• Best112 of IF Design Award (Apr 2020)
• Winner of ASIA DESIGN PRIZE (Jul 2019)
• Outstanding Work Prize in Taiwan International Student Design Competition (Dec 2018)
• Winner of Red Dot Design Award (Jul 2018)
Royal College of Art - Service Design MA (2022-2023)
Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Institute of Medical Robotics - Industrial Designer (2020-2022)