As a personal designer, Xinyuan's main focus is on balancing design with human behaviour. She excels at finding inspiration from daily life and incorporating it into her designs. She hopes that she can draw more attention to the issues she cares about through design discussions, even if it's just a small step towards problem-solving. Additionally, Xinyuan is a learner of handicrafts and has a strong interest in different materials and techniques, which not only captivate her attention but also bring more energy to her creations.
Xinyuan tends to explore the various possibilities of traditional culture or social issues, which provides her with a constant source of design motivation. Her design works serve as her way of conveying declarations to the world.
- Bachelor's Degree: Product Design, Tianjin Academy of Fine Arts, 2021.
- Master's Degree: Product Design, Royal College of Arts, 2023.
- Work included in the "Innovative Design Knowledge Service System" of China Science and Technology Knowledge Center.
- The first-class scholarship of TAFA.
- Winner of the China University Student Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition.