I'm Soumitra Sathe, a Service & Strategic Designer. My unique blend of creative and analytical thinking allows me to transform complex business challenges into innovative, user-focused design solutions. With a passion for creating experiences that resonate with customers and drive business outcomes, I'm as comfortable strategising as I am in the creative zone.
During my prior design consulting experience I've navigated diverse sectors like banking, insurance, ed-tech, e-commerce, B2B tech, and government, consistently delivering results that exceed expectations, while managing consulting teams and client stakeholders relations.
Currently on the look out for Service & Strategic Design opportunities.
Here is a quick snapshot of what I have been up to so far:
- Royal College of Art / MA Service Design
- London Business School / MBA Elective: Business Model Innovation
- Imperial College Business School / MBA Elective: Entrepreneurial Journey
- University of Mumbai / B.E. Mechanical Engineering
CampusLife / Business Designer [JUNE 2022 - SEPT 2022, MUMBAI]
- Successfully achieved product-market fit by leading research, ideation, prototyping, and testing initiatives. As a team leader, lead the design team of 3 designers, enhancing digital product designs for beta launch and collaborated with the C-suite to strategically expand product propositions through B2B partnerships.
Human Factors International / Senior Design Consultant [JAN 2019 - JULY 2021, MUMBAI]
- Played a pivotal role in leading multiple Design Strategy and UX Design projects across diverse sectors.
- Key contributions include setting design benchmarks for India's leading private bank, leading digital transformation projects, and securing new projects while successfully managing client relations for a Fortune 100 tech client.
- Achieved a fast-track promotion to Senior Consultant from an internship.