Ke Peng (PK) is a London-based multidisciplinary artist with a passion for exploring the intersection of visual, sound, motion, and new materialism. Ke's artistic practice encompasses a range of styles and mediums, from abstract motion graphics to audiovisual installations and performances.
Influenced by the philosophical concepts of new materialism, vibrant matter, and interconnectedness, Ke's work delves deep into the invisible world of science phenomena and active matter, creating an otherworldly sensory experience that reveals the hidden patterns and movements of the world around us.
Through her art, Ke aims to make the invisible manifest, challenging our perception of the world and pushing the boundaries between physical and digital realms. Her work is a fusion of art and science, elegantly exploring the complex interplay between materiality, motion, sound, vibration, and light.
Her work has been exhibited and performed at various international events, including The Centre Pompidou IRCAM Forum (FR), Crypt Gallery(UK), OXO Tower (UK), IKLECTIK Artlab (UK), Morley Gallery(UK), Cromwell Place (UK), Ten Square (SG), Media Art Nexus (SG), and Strawberry Music Festival (CN).
- 2021-2023 MA Information Experience Design, Royal College of Art (UK)
- 2016-2020 BA Future Media,Central Academy of Fine Arts (CN)
- Dissonant Bodies - Polyphonic, Crypt Gallery (UK)
- Evolution - The Engine Room: International Sound Art Exhibition 2023, Morley Gallery (UK)
- Celestial Armillary and Ubiquitous Wave - The Centre Pompidou IRCAM Forum Presentation (FR)
- A Free Mouse - The Fading Spaciousness, Bargehouse OXO Tower (UK)
- Plastic Carnival - ART-ACT Festival, Ten Square and Media Art Nexus (SG)
2020 - 2022
- Evolution - 42nd White Noise, IKLECTIK (UK)
- Evolution and Round Sky Square Earth - PASSAGES, IKLECTIK (UK)
- A Free Mouse - Roadside Picnic Exhibition, Cromwell Place (UK)
- Neo-Fruit Lab - Public Installation, MVM x YoungBlood Project x Strawberry Music Festival (CN)