With more than 5 years of professional experience in design, technology, and management, I identify as a designer, founder, and entrepreneur. Prior to joining RCA, I have worked on a diverse range of projects for clients that include non-profit organisations, startups, and large corporations. These projects have primarily focused on research, social innovation, digital transformation, and program management. I strive to constantly reinvent myself with the rationale, resolve and readiness required to tackle complex problems that persist within our systems.
- Royal College of Art | MA Service Design
- Imperial College Business School | MBA Electives: (1) Entrepreneurial Journey (2) Wicked Problems & Systems Dynamics
- Visvesvaraya Technological University | B.E. Information Science & Engineering
- Founding Partner - Dignify Lab LLP (April 2020 - August 2022)
- Consultant - Sattva Consulting (January 2022 - August 2022)
- Product Manager - U&I Trust (September 2018 - July 2020)
- Design Technologist - Moonraft Innovation Labs (August 2017 - July 2018)