As a service designer, Shuai Du (杜帅) primary objective is to leverage her creative endeavors in order to facilitate individuals in cultivating a heightened sense of sensitivity towards the intricacies of daily existence. Furthermore, she aims to safeguard their inherent entitlement to embrace a 'go with the flow' ethos, thereby navigating the convolutions of contemporary society.
- Royal College of Art, MA Service Design (09/2022 — 09/2023)
- Beihang University, BE Industrial Design (09/2018 — 06/2022)
- Sparkbot — Utilize technology to enhance inspiration documentation for design practitioners
- BioBiz — A commercialization platform for individual designers in biobased materials
- Boatrace — Service experience design for vessel reutilization
- Research on Product-Service System Design for the Autism Community
With a solid foundation in engineering from undergraduate studies and a design background from graduate studies, she has successfully amalgamated the principles of logic and precision inherent to engineering with the ingenuity and nonconformity characteristic of design. In the realm of service design, a discipline that emphasizes systematic thinking and holistic approaches, she is able to effectively leverage her interdisciplinary collaboration skills and critically analyze problems from multiple perspectives.