Jack Lee (李宗唐), a multi-disciplinary designer and artist from Taiwan, specialises in creating interactive experiences through technology art. Throughout his academic journey, he studied various specialisations at schools from Taipei (Taiwan), Brno (Czechia) to London (UK). These diverse experiences helped shape his multi-disciplinary background. His areas of expertise include Product Design, Digital Art, and Physical Computing.
Studying MA in Design Products at the RCA, he explores the convergence of art and design, employing his multi-disciplinary knowledge to craft captivating projects. Lee's works engage viewers, provoke contemplation, and foster a deeper connection between art, design and the audience.
- Royal College of Art, United Kingdom - MA Design Products
- Taiwan Tech (NTUST), Taiwan - Bachelor & Master of Design
- Brno University of Technology, Czechia - Exchange program
- iF DESIGN TALENT AWARD 2021 - Winner
- The RCA Grand Challenge 22/23 - Finalist
- Ministry of Education Taiwan - Scholarship for Overseas Study
- Taiwan Light Design Award - Gold Prize
- YODEX Industry-Academia Cooperation - Gold Award
- Featured on Yanko Design, Bēhance, megosu, iF design