Shivangi is an Indian-born service designer based out of London with a background in Architecture. This combination of Architecture and Service Design allows her to understand and develop solutions keeping a strategic and tactical view.
Prior to joining the Royal College of Art, Shivangi worked as a Design Strategist in Hong Kong where she immersed herself in varied and challenging placemaking projects. She also positively contributed to a sustainable farm-to-fork hydroponic project in India. This helped her understand and implement a bottom-up approach to problem-solving based on human-centred design.
- MA Service Design, Royal College of Art
- Entrepreneurial Journey Elective, Imperial College Business School
- BA Architectural Studies, University of Hong Kong
Projects at RCA
- Spending Sprint: Financial service for Gen Z to build healthy financial habits
- Solo-Date: Boosting self-esteem among young people through the practice of self-reflection and normalizing solo time
- Freelance Collective: Leveraging the strength of an enterprise to mobilise and support freelancers in their pursuit of creative mastery