- The Sentient Beings is a biospheric egalitarianism state and based on the protection of the rights and interests of all sentient beings.
The system of peaceful coexistence of creatures is the fundamental system of Sentient Beings. It is forbidden for any organization or creature to destroy the system of peaceful coexistence of creatures.
Chapter I General Provisions
1. This Constitution is the fundamental law to ensure the right of all Sentient Beings to be respected and protected. At the same time, the state values environmental protection and ecological balance and strives to maintain the health of the ecosystem.
2. All sentient beings shall be respected as individuals. Their right to life, liberty and health shall be a matter of supreme consideration for JusticeJet to the extent that it does not affect the order of sentient species.
Chapter II Rights and Basic Freedoms
1. The basic biological rights of sentient beings, which shall not be interfered with, and shall be the inviolable rights of present and future generations.
Basic sentient beings’ rights include: not to be treated differently due to differences in species, gender, freedom, right to survival, right to repay, right to be protected by JustiForce and EcoEye, right to sunshine, DNA protection, etc.
2. No creature shall be deprived of its life and liberty, nor shall other behaviors that violate state ethics be imposed privately, except in accordance with procedures established by law.
3. The rights and interests of all sentient beings shall not conflict with each other. When resolving conflicts, ecological balance and environmental protection shall be the premise.
4. The reproductive offspring of sentient beings shall not be subject to coercive control by any third party.
Chapter III Decision-making System & Biome Resource Production Allocation and Exchange
1. The state implements a decision-making system that maintains ecological balance and environmental protection and establishes a biome.
2. The highest state power organ is the Representative Assembly of Sentient Beings, and the method of its formation and organization is stipulated by law.
3. The state administrative organ implements a representative and joint system, which is elected and appointed by the Representative Assembly to ensure ecological balance and environmental protection.
4. The State established JustiForce and EcoEye to defend rights and protect health and survival.
5. The state implements Biome Resource Production Allocation and Exchange that protect the environment and sustainable development, encourages and supports the development of ecological industries and renewable energy, and promotes coordinated development of the Biome Resource Production Allocation and Exchange, Biome, and environment.
Chapter IV Environmental Protection
1. The state implements the principle of environmental protection and ecological balance, encourages and supports ecological civilization construction and sustainable development.
2. The state protects and maintains the integrity and stability of the ecological system, prevents the occurrence and spread of ecological disasters.
Chapter V Laws and Regulations
1. No sentient being shall be subject to any form of slavery except as a punishment for behaviors that violate state ethics.
2. The right of all sentient beings to be free from forcible search and seizure in their habitat shall not be impaired unless there are sufficient grounds for the issue of a warrant for arrest or destruction, specifying the place to be searched and the articles to be seized.
3. In all behaviors that violate state ethics cases, the accused sentient creature shall have the right to a speedy and public trial by an impartial tribunal. The accused creature shall at all times be assisted by counsel or, if the accused creature is unable to obtain the same assistance through its own efforts, shall be represented by EcoVoice appointed by the State.
Chapter VI Supplementary Provisions
1. This Constitution is formulated and amended by Representative Assembly of Sentient Beings.
2. This Constitution shall come into effect from the date of promulgation.
3. The state will take strict punitive measures against behaviors that cause damage and harm to other sentient beings and the environment.