Cassie Vaughan lives and works in London. With a longstanding fascination for literature and how words intersect with images, she first graduated from University College London with a BA in English Literature before moving to Amsterdam, where she built up her fine art portfolio. She completed her BA in Fine Art at Central Saint Martins, London, specialising in painting.
Cassie was Director of Operations at Timothy Taylor for over ten years, supporting some of the gallery’s most established artists. Since leaving the gallery in 2017, she has focused on developing her fine art practice, which uses drawing, print, paint and moving-image to explore elements of environmental and emotional collapse and imagined future landscapes.
Selected exhibitions include:
- Small and Mighty Club, Ladies Drawing Club online exhibition, 10th June - 10th July, 2023
- We Are All In this Together, The Easter Gallery, 205 Kingsland Road, London, 21st - 25th April, 2023
- From the Big Splash to the Last Splash, Terrace Gallery, 258 Church Road, London, 15 March - 9th April, 2023
- The Waiting Place, The Art Station, First Floor, 48 High Street, Saxmundham, Suffolk, 8 May - 12 June, 2021
- We Can Only Have Fun on Certain Days, Warbling Collective, Stour Space, 7 Roach Rd, Fish Island, London, 22 - 30 April, 2019