Alexandra “Lexie” Grüber-Pérez is a London-based service designer dedicated to crafting caring and responsive systems for critical social infrastructure. Through her work, she has designed innovative services for veterans, people facing eviction, children in foster care, cancer patients and the healthcare staff who care for them.
In 2023, Lexie will represent the Royal College of Art as one of the hosts of the television show "Europe ByDesign", which airs across the United States on CBS.
Lexie's work has spanned both the private and public sectors. She previously served as a Senior Advisor in the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, and as a Health and Public Service management consultant at Accenture. When Lexie’s not in the studio, you can find her birding in one of London’s wonderful public parks.
Final Project Partner
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Recipient of the 2022/23 Apple Scholarship
- Service Design Foundations
- Advanced Methods & Materials
- Wicked Problems, Systems Dynamics, and Entrepreneurial Innovation
- Hypothesis Driven Design & Value Propositions
- Business Models
- Designing for Healthcare